/ Saturday, February 25, 2012 /
Treated Chela Strawberry Yogo from Zentea
in E. rod area and this made her happy!
I'm happy then as well! :)


I'm not your typical "tea" drinker, but this is one place that you can catch me enjoying one of their chai teas. The only qualms I have are with the limited menu  and parking space. I think ZENTEA comes in quite a pricey package. An XL drink costs P90 and it's as big as the one in the picture. The Large cost P80, with an utter difference in amount, so better get the XL. Strawberry Yogo was surprisingly delicious. Overall, a great meet-up spot. Looking forward to more food trip discoveries! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Premium Picks!

TopBlogs.com.ph

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines
 
Copyright © 2010 I'm a PREMIUM!, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger