DREAM HOUSE

/ Sunday, February 12, 2012 /
 Oh my gosh my DREAM HOUSE. I have been always enjoying seeing photos from different places and much to my content, every single one of the hotels i've seen were beautiful. However, the design and concept made by Joya Residences really grabbed my attention. These are the designs of the house that suit my personality so well, i couldn't explain myself any further. Elegant but vibrant and modern at the same time; very comfortable yet a Classic touch of sophistication is what makes this package a Perfect 10 for me. Unlike the typical all white, or the rigid hotel-looking rooms, Joya Bedrooms makes me want to live here forever. If I would be someday the designer of my own house, this is how it will look like ->Bedroom 1 Loft and 1 Bedroom. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Premium Picks!

TopBlogs.com.ph

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines
 
Copyright © 2010 I'm a PREMIUM!, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger