/ Sunday, February 26, 2012 /
TODAY'sSHARE
(This is a portion of the blog which will be continuous and not necessarily shared in order. Every entry will be introduced with a hanging sentence that would be completed such as the phrase below. These posts are thoughts of the moment that would be shared to it's readers. Here's the first part, hope you'll like reading it!)


I AM AMAZED WITH..


GRAFFITI ART!


I have high regards when it comes to people who have this extraordinary skill and talent in coming up with their own concept and making it into reality though colors and figures. It has only been once that I have seen a 'live' graffiti artist do an actual work on to a wall and that was for an event in Greenbelt 3. 

I was on my way home and i was hurrying my way back when suddenly i passed by this event, and I just had to stop even for a minute and be at an awe with how fast and incredulously amazing the artist made a boring wall 'ALIVE'.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Premium Picks!

TopBlogs.com.ph

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines
 
Copyright © 2010 I'm a PREMIUM!, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger