My Little Soldiers

/ Friday, April 6, 2012 /

What i have been accustomed doing everyday is kiss my two hands and 
constantly thanking God for giving me 2 hands and 10 fingers.
2 Feet and 10 fingers down there too.
We may sometimes take for granted these little things but if they are taken by God from us, 
it would have been a very different scenario.
I do not wait for that time so that I can appreciate what I have.
My blessings is abundant and I have much compared to what other people have
and I have the duty to give back
And I let God use me as His instrument in bringing about change to others

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Premium Picks!

TopBlogs.com.ph

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines
 
Copyright © 2010 I'm a PREMIUM!, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger