How To Get Rich by Felix Dennis

/ Thursday, April 5, 2012 /

Another brutal truth, in which I believe anyone wanting to become rich must confront, is the fear of failure. I believe no amount of books will set anyone afraid to fail free. This one I keep in mind:

 “be prepared to remain relatively poor if you will not confront and harness this human emotion, which is fear. In fact, in my years of experience in business, I am convinced that fear of failing in the eyes of the world is the single biggest impediment to amassing wealth."

People who are afraid to fail never get started. People who surrender to it becomes paralyzed and defeated. Nobody becomes wealthy surrendering to fear. Trust me on this cause you're listening to a post-victim herself. Now let's see where life will bring me. I just have to make sure it's a quest towards a rich and successful life!

PS. Sometimes, you just really need to be unreasonable and unstoppable :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Premium Picks!

TopBlogs.com.ph

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines
 
Copyright © 2010 I'm a PREMIUM!, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger