Exotic Foods? NO THANK YOU :)

/ Thursday, April 12, 2012 /

There's a super skim line of eating the foods that I could actually put  on my tongue, munch with my teeth and digest inside my stomach, and some of which that just doesn't fit that category AT ALL. I do NOT eat exotic foods and not anyone can make me eat them. Seriously, don't even try contemplating about it. :)

I mean it!  Don't mention it if you're with me, travelling or create that illusion where we'll be in a market place loaded with over stuffed exotic goodies; cause you'd see somebody from  behind, puking at the very first glance I see those weird creatures being fried, sold, and eaten by people.

Peace Ciao!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Premium Picks!

TopBlogs.com.ph

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines
 
Copyright © 2010 I'm a PREMIUM!, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger