Today, i fell in love all over again.

/ Sunday, November 18, 2012 /
I was irrational, weird and very scattered.
I sang songs of AQUA, Spice Girls and Steps.
I went out of my room several times.
I was impatient when the line has been consequently cut over Skype.
I even asked you to restart your computer.
I was frantic about work
I babbled and dabbled and didn't take everything you say seriously...

BUT,

You were patiently explaining to me everything
You made time to make beautiful Company IDs
You kept me cool while I was confused and irritable
You made me a list of the things I should remember
You understood me when I needed to go out of my room
You let me finish what I needed to do..


Today, I WAS IMPOSSIBLE TO DEAL WITH.
But until your very last stretch to close your eyes tonight,
when everything seems hazy in my mind,
you asked me if I know how far you want to be with me.

I asked you.. And you said..

"Til the day I couldn't open my eyes again, and until my last breathe"

Today, I WAS IMPOSSIBLE TO DEAL WITH.
But you stood unwavering, wanting to be with me more than ever.



And for that, i seriously realized how such a gentle man I have in my life.
Today, i fell in love with you all over again. :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Premium Picks!

TopBlogs.com.ph

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines
 
Copyright © 2010 I'm a PREMIUM!, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger