REAY,SET, GO! #Myself101 #KnowInnerYou

/ Wednesday, November 28, 2012 /
I am not a bling person
#accessories #notMyfave

My essential make-up kit consists of:
1. Tinted moisturizer/foundation
2. Lipstick raw Rogue shade
3. Eyelash-curler
4. Mascara
..AND YOU'RE SET!

I would't leave the house without:
1. Prayer booklet
2. Notebook/Pen/List of things to do
3. Wallet/Money
4. Phone
5. Make-up kit

The most important accessory that I have is: my Ring.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

More BTS soon to follow :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Premium Picks!

TopBlogs.com.ph

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines
 
Copyright © 2010 I'm a PREMIUM!, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger