#2random

/ Thursday, November 1, 2012 /
RANDOM THOUGHTS NOW:

*Saay NO to PLAYING IT SAAAAFE anymooore!
*I want a COOL COOL Beki friend. A cool cool barkada.
*Travel Independently #goodvibes #adventure
*"hoy wieghtloss, bakit ang ilap mo saakin?!?"
*"Perfect Business Location=LET THE ORCE BE WITH ME"

JOB PEG: Karen Pamintuan's job on LISTED/endorser
                 karenpamintuan's Tumblr account
                 #livelifetothefullest
                 #EverythingOutThere
                 #Advocacy
                 #TheSocialStretch





CURRENT MUSIC PEG: Music from THE XX  and Local band URBANDUB
Kanye West vs. The xx - Touch The Sky





"Trust me, when I woke up today, I had no plans to be awesome. It just happens. :)"


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Premium Picks!

TopBlogs.com.ph

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines
 
Copyright © 2010 I'm a PREMIUM!, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger