The West Kitchen Creme Puffed my day!

/ Thursday, July 26, 2012 /
 Hey Hey! The West Kitchen located at the West Avenue is now open to serve you! When I went to their place to pick up the goodies, we had quite a struggle finding the exact location as the shop was entirely spotless from the road. You will have  to go down your car and really see where the shop is actually situated, which surprised me to know that it is itself, the house of the baker, my college friend, Gino. :)

Goodies were Creme Puffs and it comes in 4 pieces in a small box like the one I'm holding.
Visit them at

     Facebook.com/thewestkitchen
Address: West Avenue, 1105 Quezon City, PhilippinesContact number: 9215223



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Premium Picks!

TopBlogs.com.ph

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines
 
Copyright © 2010 I'm a PREMIUM!, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger