MorningPerfectBreakfast with #TSMS #DilimanPrep

/ Thursday, July 5, 2012 /
Ok so today, was really excited I also felt so lazy day at the same time. At the start of the morning, i woke up so happy that i was able to eat what i want for breakfast this day, CORNED BEEF and EGGS. #whoohoo! I even caught myself smiling randomly looking stupid. But anyway, the point is, I gotta choose my breakfast which is a seldom occasion. :)

Early Morning, I packed up my bag and headed to my sister's school and dropped her off. (There's a feeling and sense of accomplishment for me every time i do that to my sisters).

Around 10 in the morning, went to my first agenda of the day, which was to send a proposal business letter to my high school alma mater "THE SEED MONTESSORI" near Don Antonio and yes it was quick and fast and was able to see former familiar faces. :) I'm very excited to do school events with this school come October!

In the afternoon, did some errands in the bank and then though I second-thought of the idea if i should go today to DILIMAN PREPARATORY SCHOOL cause I'm feeling immensely lazy, I followed my instinct to push through it.

Good thing what I did was right! People and staff of DPS were friendly and accommodating. I first headed to Marketing Dept. and talked to Ms. MJ Magno about the proposal and future events of the school and we were both quite very enthusiastic. I am looking forward to their call. :)
Then I took the chance to see their school canteen myself. It was quite big and clean, I'm impressed! Stalls were color-coordinated, chairs and tables were organized, and there were quite a number of stalls there, around 15 varieties to choose from. I talked to 2 prominent canteen heads Sir ED and Ms. Gemma and they were incredibly approachable :) Looking forward to do a lot of events with DPS in the future, I like this school!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Premium Picks!

TopBlogs.com.ph

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines
 
Copyright © 2010 I'm a PREMIUM!, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger