Comparisons

/ Friday, July 13, 2012 /
Most of the times I compare myself.
Though I know it's not wise do to do.
But I compare to see how much difference I am given compared to the rest.

To those who are/have "more", i sometimes feel insecure, jealous and even frustrated
Thinking how beautiful or awesome life has been for them

To those who have "less", it makes me feel abundant and blessed
Thinking how beautiful and awesome life has been for me

In life, I don't think we would ever stop comparing ourselves entirely
We can lessen, and take control up to a point though that it wouldn't bother us as much

It's a wonderful life, that God has created.
When feeling inevitably lonely, SEEK GOD.
When feeling happy, PRAISE GOD.
When feeling just Alive, THANK GOD.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Premium Picks!

TopBlogs.com.ph

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines
 
Copyright © 2010 I'm a PREMIUM!, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger