/ Monday, October 22, 2012 /

If you want to be a positive person, shape yourself with positive thoughts.

If you want a healthy looking toned body nourish your body with goodness and start working out.

If you want to be an athlete, start working hard towards it.

If you want to be successful, go out and work hard to be successful. 

I know when I first started working out, I felt that it was impossible for me to be healthy and happy because I wasn’t built in the right way. Then I realised that I had to work my way to being happy, and that it wasn’t going to magically fall out of the sky if I was doing nothing but crying and sulking in bed all day. I wanted to be a happy and smiley person like I was before, so I had to shape myself into that person by thinking positive thoughts and by my actions. 



You hold more cards than you think in life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Premium Picks!

TopBlogs.com.ph

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines
 
Copyright © 2010 I'm a PREMIUM!, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger