/ Monday, January 23, 2012 /
LIFE isSERVED

I have been thinking lately, how i would want to see myself when i look back, years from now. I may be 30 years old, have a well-fit body, long chocolate brown hair, and living my life to the fullest. I wonder though what I would be doing by that time. What drives me and motivates me and what is the kind of work i would be pursuing.  As for now, I am 21 years of age and I am in the process of soul-searching and determining how to combine my passions and energy in the "real world." I know it will be something revolving around  helping other people and connecting bridges of art, food, great lifestyle and travel. I definitely would keep a blog site to where i can share all the wonderful places, amazing food that will surely tantalize our senses, and interesting hot spots that will surely captivate venture-seeking minds.  I am geared towards my professional stability; moreover, I would like to put up an Art class for kids that will nurture and foster intelligent minds in the making. Creative juices combine!



I have read a book entitled, "The Five Secrets You Must Discover Before You Die."  This book is rich with anecdotes and insights that broaden your perspective on life and deepen your commitment to live your very best. There it says..you got to see your present as picturing yourself as an old lady/old man in a rocking chair, by the window near the porch. Alone as you are, you must see and feel, what makes you as a person at the time you are of that age (I imagined myself to be  70 years old by then). Being in the position to look back at your past successes (or failures),  you feel all the emotions that comes with everything you have done during your younger years. The years you spent during high school and college, the friends you chose to hang out with during your classes, the decisions you made after graduation, the people you chose to stick with early on, the ventures you tried and the people you shared moments with, the profession you did and the attitude and values that resided inside you. 
All of these are HERE AND NOW. You are making your rear view mirror as pristine clear as possible by doing this. Makes sense doesn't it? 
How ironic that people tend to focus living in the future when the present is very much alive before our eyes. Makes me say, " Everything I ever wanted in goodwill could have been done and limitations are only imaginations of the ridicule minds". God didn't make ignoble minds. These are distorted illusions of the people/things around us that  are insecure and so incapacitated to the fear of you, reaching your goals and being successful. How contemptible! Stand up, do your work excellently in all aspects. Life is served.


By this time i have decided to stick to posting blogs online to share my creativity and intuitive perspectives on everything around us. Cheers guys!


 Lots of Love, Margaret :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Premium Picks!

TopBlogs.com.ph

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines
 
Copyright © 2010 I'm a PREMIUM!, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger