Promenade, Greenhills

/ Saturday, March 9, 2013 /








Finally! A place where the NACHO KING business suits really well!

The location is :
☑ Spacious 
☑ Has less competitors
☑ Right in front of the cinemas
☑ Target Market A-B, ..
☑ PERfECT FOR PEOPLE WATCHING CINEMAS!

Hopefully, everything will turn out good and as planned. This is a location that we have been looking for in a long time now. And now that we found it, 'never gonna let you go.. ' :D

The next planning stages would be crucial and so In God's name I seek for guidance, courage and knowledge to make this successful. Expansion plans are also up next and I am going to work my ass off just to get this task done. Giving in my 110% Lord, may your will be done. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Premium Picks!

TopBlogs.com.ph

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines
 
Copyright © 2010 I'm a PREMIUM!, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger