New Girl :)

/ Saturday, March 16, 2013 /

Girl Crush! This lady's name is Bien Anupol and I like her a lot because of her bubbly personality! Very quirky and positive too! Pretty pa! :) Randomly, we met during SOLSTICE event in Metrowalk last March 16 and I was surprised to see her around! We coincidentally met at the girl's lounge and had a quite long chat which I assume took 15mins of good convo! :) She's nice and very down to earth. I was even worried when I greeted to say Hi cause I don't want to look 'feeling-close' but her warm smile and engaging personality made me love to talk to her about just random stuff like how she is with med school and all.

Was kilig when she asked me to text her I'm around her area so we can hang out more often. Such a sweetheart, someone who'll you be comfortable doing just about anything! :)

#BienAnupol #prettygirl #quirky #randommeet-up #happylalaland #allsmiles!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Premium Picks!

TopBlogs.com.ph

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines
 
Copyright © 2010 I'm a PREMIUM!, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger