Time doesn't fill me. I fill time.

/ Thursday, September 20, 2012 /

Time doesn't fill me. I fill time.
Deadlines and time frames establish parameters, but typically not in a good way. The average person who is given two weeks to complete a task will instinctively adjust her effort so it actually takes two weeks. 
Forget deadlines, at least as a way to manage your activity. Because actually, tasks should only take as long as they need to take. Do everything as quickly and effectively as you can. Then why not use our "free" time to get other things done just as quickly and efficiently.

Average people allow time to impose its will on them; remarkable people impose their will on their time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Premium Picks!

TopBlogs.com.ph

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines
 
Copyright © 2010 I'm a PREMIUM!, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger