The people around me are the people I chose.

/ Sunday, September 23, 2012 /

The people around me are the people I chose.
Some of your co-workers drive us nuts. Some of our customers are obnoxious. Some of your friends are selfish, all-about-me jerks.

But here's the thing, WE chose them. If the people around you make you unhappy it's not their fault. It's your fault. They're in your professional or personal life because you drew them to you--and you let them remain.

Think about the type of people you want to work with. Think about the types of customers you would enjoy serving. Think about the friends you want to have.
Then change what you do so you can start attracting those people. 

Hardworking people want to work with hardworking people. 
Kind people like to associate with kind people. 
Remarkable employees want to work for remarkable bosses.
Successful people are naturally drawn to successful people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Premium Picks!

TopBlogs.com.ph

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines
 
Copyright © 2010 I'm a PREMIUM!, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger