In life, Is it really about them? Or is it really about,... YOU?

/ Monday, April 1, 2013 /

In life, Is it really about them? Or is it really about,... YOU?



Today is a very emotionally and mentally draining day. I couldn't have made it through if it wasn't for my best friend and boyfriend who was there to patiently accompany me the whole time.

JELOUSY. INGGIT. COMPARISONS. These are the deadly words that slapped my reality as I went through the afternoon on the 1st day of April. Welcome APRIL, I just wished everything was because of April fool's day stigma. But reality check, it did really happen; i once again bowed down to the evil desires of human race to self-doubt and compare, and eventually make one's self utterly miserable. God has really made unique ways for me to learn lessons I need,  the hard way. I was in total despair, ashamed of what I can't do and the things I have not yet accomplished.

But realizing that, I WAS REMINDED... How more shameful it could have sounded to HIM, my God, when all I was reminded were the things that I don't have instead of being so much grateful and open my eyes to the other side, where all His abundant blessings and achievements were overflowing my cup.

Tonight as I watched 'teleseryes', I noticed how a story isn't complete without a 'bida' and 'contrabida', a rivalry between two persons, two companies, two lovers, any possible situation that can be compared to each other. Who loves the other more, who is prettier, who attained more success, who makes the more money than the other. IRONIC.

We want peace of mind, but we create our own distractions, our own ghosts. We strive hard to attain success, but for the sweet revenge to our enemies instead of pleasing God and offering our achievements up to Him. Thy sweet kiss of the broken lives that has ended up with so much regrets in the end!

Whenever I would feel the close encounter with jealousy and insecurities again, I would remind myself...
In MY life, Is it really about them? Or is it really about,... ME?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Premium Picks!

TopBlogs.com.ph

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines
 
Copyright © 2010 I'm a PREMIUM!, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger