I welcome back myself!!

/ Friday, February 8, 2013 /
It has been a long time since I last posted and visited my beloved site! Don't worry though, I would not forgive myself if I fully forget about it. I have been ghastly occupied lately, the past months have been a whirlwind, tremendously. Aye, it was then I felt bombarded and punched back and forth with the wicked occurrences that unfortunate things happen. It however, drew out great strength within me that I never knew I had. People have been very difficult to deal with but I was very grateful that the assertiveness that I lack was pushed to come out with the help of Krey.

Sometimes I wonder why do i meet such people who gives me headaches when all i want is their responsibility to be done effectively; but lo and behold, I now have come to realize that as life goes on.. such associations are not 100% out of your way. from time to time, you will meet and find yourself ought to deal with them, and all you can do is know what works and doesn't work for you, and have a clear basis or foundation of the things acceptable or unacceptable to you and stick to it. And if I was the same very same sensitive person, who constantly worries about what other people might say or feel to the point I deviate from what is the right thing to do, I wouldn't be more content than now. Key is, if your confidence is low, don't base your value on what someone else thinks or says about you. Finding your strength from within enables others to see the real you. :)

Cheerio!

Love, Margaret

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Premium Picks!

TopBlogs.com.ph

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines
 
Copyright © 2010 I'm a PREMIUM!, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger