NEW YEAR'S EVE part 2!

/ Friday, January 4, 2013 /
NOCHE BUENA edition

Some people choose to dress down, some people anticipate dressing up.
At first, i felt down when  I noticed that others didn't bother to dress up for the occasion.
It made me feel blue and apprehensive.
But come to think of it, this actually reflects on the personality and mentality of the person.
Dressing up would mean, you are optimistic and gladly celebrating the New Year to come, 
and under dressing would more likely mean pessimism and stagnant year ahead. :)






  My dad is just so hilarious!!! Seeing these pictures made me crack and burst in laughter!!! :)







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Premium Picks!

TopBlogs.com.ph

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines
 
Copyright © 2010 I'm a PREMIUM!, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger