Feliciano's @ Dencios :)

/ Monday, December 24, 2012 /

I want to start off  by first, introducing the wonderful parents of my loving boyfriend. Papa and Mama, who have been the 'rock' and building blocks of the Feliciano family. I spent an afternoon filled with stories and chikahan and so much food :) I head it was the first time Mama and Papa have been to Eastwood and they said it was a really good place and they like it. What's better is that the whole place is beautifully decorated with Xma Lights because of the holiday season  :)



Had treated them to DENCIO'S and we had fun :) MENU was a list of Seafoods that they all love to eat like delicious Gambas, Marjorie's favorite Butter Sauteed Shrimps, Specialty Sizzling Squid and also Papa's favorite Kare-Kare and Best-seller Liempo dish. We had Decio's Pansit Bigtime Bilao, and vegetable served fresh Pinakbet. :)




Merry Christmas and I hope they loved the treat! :) <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Premium Picks!

TopBlogs.com.ph

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines
 
Copyright © 2010 I'm a PREMIUM!, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger